(Mark 7:36,37 KJV)
'And we know that ALL THINGS work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.'
'And we know that ALL THINGS work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.'
(Romans 8:28,29 KJV)
'But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know ALL THINGS. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.'
'But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know ALL THINGS. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.'
(1 John 2:20,21 KJV)
'The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Beloved, I wish above ALL THINGS that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.' (3 John v.2,3 KJV)
'For ALL THINGS are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.'
'The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. Beloved, I wish above ALL THINGS that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.' (3 John v.2,3 KJV)
'For ALL THINGS are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.'
(2 Corinthians 4:15 KJV)
'So likewise ye, when ye shall have done ALL THOSE THINGS which are commanded you...' (Luke 17:10 KJV)
So, likewise ye!
'So likewise ye, when ye shall have done ALL THOSE THINGS which are commanded you...' (Luke 17:10 KJV)
So, likewise ye!
No comments:
Post a Comment